Social & Government
We help social and government organisations improve service delivery and engage with their community and customers.
Working with social sector we undertake community research and customer research that provides insights and strategies for improving engagement service delivery. We have experience in developing research that meets the local community needs and the specific needs and constraints faced by the social and government organisations.
What we do in consumer social & government
- Community satisfaction and engagement
- Customer experience development improvement
- Initative and strategy evaluation
- Communication development, testing and evaluation
- Region and brand positioning and reputation
- Uncovering drivers for donor acquisition and attrition
- Service and facility feedback
Target markets we have worked with
- Local community and visitors
- Staff, community groups and volunteers
- Service users
- Businesses and industry
- Community stakeholders
- Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander communities (ATSIC)
- Culture and Linguisticly Diverse (CALD) communities
Case Studies & Insights
We've created this useful guide to give you the information you need to understand, develop, manage, and measure the impact of the customer experience on your business. What is customer experience (CX)? Customer experience (CX) is an important part of...
How can a technology business use their retail environment to drive customer engagement? By designing stores that understand how the store’s design shapes behaviour in the store and out-of-store engagement. Although telephone and online customer experience were...
How can a government agency clearly communicate and engage with doctors about training and staying up to date with the latest evidence-based practices? By designing an approach that understood how medicine-related communication and training were prioritised, managed...