Social & Government
We help social and government organisations improve service delivery and engage with their customers and donors.
Working with social sector we provide insights services focused on assisting them to better understand how to improve engagement with their supporters and donors. We have experience in customising research to meet the specific needs and constraints faced by the social and charity based organisations.
What we do in consumer social & government
- Issue awareness and drivers of support and behaviour change;
- Customer satisfaction, service delivery mapping and improvement;
- Activity impact evaluation;
- Communication development, testing and evaluation;
- Donor segmentation;
- Brand positioning and reputation;
- Uncovering drivers for donor acquisition and attrition;
- Volunteer engagement and feedback.
Target markets we have worked with
- Current and potential donors;
- General and target populations for behaviour change;
- Staff and volunteers;
- Industry and government supporters;
- Community stakeholder.
Case Studies & Insights
How can a technology business use their retail environment to drive customer engagement? By designing stores that understand how the store’s design shapes behaviour in the store and out-of-store engagement. Although telephone and online customer experience were...
How can a government agency clearly communicate and engage with doctors about training and staying up to date with the latest evidence-based practices? By designing an approach that understood how medicine-related communication and training were prioritised, managed...
How can a world-ranked university increase applications from students from socially and economically disadvantaged backgrounds who could succeed at their institution? By creating an integrated program that understood how the student journey created an experience that...